Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Monday, May 23, 2011

not a stripper

This was the day that a random very large woman at Walmart said I looked like a stripper...hahaha. I'm not very familiar with stripper wear, but I am fairly sure it does not constitute tights and a sweater. But I could be wrong! I was amused, to say the least.


dress- City Trends, sweater- Express, belt- Forever 21, tights- Charlotte Russe, boots- vintage, necklace and earrings- Charming Charlie

3 comments:

  1. I have that same belt! I can't figure out if it's black or brown, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't look like a stripper. You do look hot though in those tights. I want to masturbate all over your sexy legs in those tights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superhero Birthday Party. Miami Kids Party. We arrange any Avengers or DC Superhero party ! First we have the Miami Superhero introduction where the Superhero ... Miami superhero

    ReplyDelete