Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

love love love

I've just been internet surfing tonight, and I have to share a couple of sites I am absolutely in love with right now. This blog is amazing, beautiful sweet treats. I want to make them all. The rainbow cake is first on my list!
This etsy shop has the cutest, most kawaii clothing and jewelry I have ever seen. I can't wait to reward myself with the panda romper when I get some money!
This is a site where you can create and order your own teaparty/lolita/babydoll dress. I am in love. I need one as a present, please!
And lastly, I found the photo of this cake and I don't know the source! Does anyone know who created this perfect cake? I must have it! (that's my tumblr that the picture links to)
Enjoy!
Kisses and Cupcakes,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment