Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Friday, May 13, 2011

girly brunch

I went out for a delicious brunch and antique/vintage shopping with some friends a few weeks ago, and I've been dying to go again ever since! We had such a great time, and I was so happy for the chance to spend time with my girls and to dress up :) We felt absolutely like the Sex and the City girls this day. The dress was left to me by my grandmother, and is one of my favorite pieces in my closet.

my unmistakable love for Harry Potter ;)
gorgeous girly things I wanted to buy at the Knitting Mill
Awesome hat! Should have bought it.
my girlfriends Sarah Jane, Jazmyn, and Holly.
dress- vintage, shoes- TJ Maxx, cameo necklace- Forever 21, earrings- Charlotte Russe, sweater- Lucky Brand

No comments:

Post a Comment