Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Miscellaneous

More catch-up outfits! Maybe I'll actually get some time off next week (for my birthday!) and I can make some more regular posts :) I am super busy with not only work, but planning my 25th birthday party. It is going to be a Marie Antoinette themed affair, so there are decorations to be bought and food to be ordered. I just hope it turns out the way i see it in my mind. I have a Pinterest board created for it here
super casual after work dinner outfit
jeans- Buckle, tank- Target, necklace- Charming Charlie,  earrings- vintage

rainy day! one of the first cool days this fall :( I miss summer already
ruffled tunic- Marshall's, leggings- Forever 21, boots- Blowfish, belt- Body Central,
sweater- Target, short necklace- vintage, cameo necklace- Forever 21

purple and orange
necklaces- Charming Charlie, dress- swap party (Forever 21)



subconsciously wearing Starbucks colors even while not at work
tank- swap party, skirt underneath- Wet Seal, flats- Target
soft romance


I should have taken more pictures of this!
boots- Blowfish, dress- TJMaxx, bangles and necklace- Forever 21
Kisses and Cupcakes,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment