Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

this weekend

I am trying to soak up my last few days of summer in style :) This weekend, I went to see my favorite comedian, Patton Oswalt, live in Atlanta with my wonderful boyfriend.
My camera sucks, but there's Patton!
We walked around Little Five Points for a few hours before the show, and ate at this amazing little Mexican restaurant. I also picked up a few cute things at Junkman's Daughter!
Then, this afternoon, I went to brunch at Bluewater with my mom and Jason. We are trying a different brunch location around town each week. This week I had Grand Marnier french toast with brunch potatoes, yum!
Then I went to see Eat, Pray, Love with my mom and some of her friends. I really liked it! I saw this Harry Potter poster on the way out, and freaked out a little bit. I CAN'T WAIT!
Next week is my first week of aesthetic/cosmetic school. I am a little nervous, but also very excited :) I'll post an update after my first day!

Kisses and Cupcakes,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment