Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Condo Update!

Mom and I worked for about 8 hours on my condo yesterday, so things are coming along nicely. Forgive the horrible camera phone pics on some of these, but I managed to get a few more previews of my continuing work :)
This is a cushion from the antique couch I bought at a thrift store. It is currently getting partially re-upholstered, and I can't wait to see the final result!
Mom put together this shelf last night, and we have another one just like it for the other side of the TV. It's going to have books as well as decorative items on it.
I was so proud of not only putting together this shelf, but also organizing my DVDs by color. haha
I never get tired of my view!
The picture just doesn't do this one justice, but this is my bedroom. It's going to be turquoise, hot pink, and black.

Kisses and Cupcakes,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment