Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sugar and Spice

I wore a sweet, 50s style house wife dress to brunch with my mom, and a rockstar ensemble to my friend's music video shoot. Both days were super fun! I always enjoy dressing up and going to brunch/shopping with my mom on Sundays. We went to our local favorite, Easy Bistro, and then to TJMaxx for some shopping. The music video was for my friend Mitch and Mikey's band, Opportunities. I played the part of one of a group of girls whose car breaks down, and gets picked up by the guys and taken to a party. It was hilarious! I'll post a link when they release it :) I also did all of the other girls makeup for the shoot, but unfortunately didn't get a good picture of it.



dress- Forever 21, wedges- TJMaxx, necklace- vintage, earrings- Rue 21, belt- New York & Co. lipstick- MAC Ruby Woo
jewelry- Rue 21, eyes- MAC Carbon and Stovepipe Black
leather skirt- H&M, tank- Express, shoes- costume wear website

No comments:

Post a Comment