Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!

Yesterday was Chinese New Year (year of the metal rabbit), so my roommate, mom and I went out for Chinese food at PF Changs. It was delicious of course, but I really always wish I was in China town in NYC for the new year celebrations. That was my favorite part when I was in New York! I posed in my picture with one of my many lucky cats (this one was a gift from twinsie), but you couldn't really see him, so I took a close up picture too. I also threw in a pic of me in my pajamas, because I was bored. :)
p.s. My birth year is a fire tiger! Grr!
lucky kitty #11!

cape-tuesday morning, sweater-wet seal, tights-thrifted, necklace-charming charlie, boots-had them since high school, no idea. probably tj maxx
pajamas! shirt-target, pants-victoria's secret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment